Tungsten carbide toolsDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Ningbo Lihe Magnetic Industry Co Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
No.18,6th.,Jing Road, Jiangnan processing and trade zone, Ningbo,China, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China (315801)
- Website: http://lihemag.cnkzfashions.com/
1. The manufacturing process begins with the composition of a specific tungsten carbide powder mixture- tailored for the application.
2. This powder is compacted into a form.
3. In a high- temperature sintering furnace, the tungsten carbide structure of the blank is shaped at precise temperatures for strictly defined periods.
4. During this heat treatment, the tungsten carbide blank undergoes shrinkage of some 50% in volume.
5. The sinteredtungsten carbide component gains its final finish by additional grinding, lapping and/ or polishing processes.
· Mining Industry
· Automotive Industry
· Engineering Industry
· Construction Industry
· Customer-related Industries
Tungsten carbideProducts in LIHE
Tungsten Carbide Bars / Rods / Strips / Plates
Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools / Milling Tools
Tungsten Carbide Mould / Die
Tungsten Carbide Balls
Tungsten Carbide Saw Blade Cutter / Cutter Heads
Tungsten Cemented Carbide Products
- FOB Port: Ningbo
- Lead Time: 25 - 30 days
- HTS Code: 848.29.90 00
- Units per Export Carton: 100
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 33 × 26 × 16 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 15 Kilograms
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Western Europe